I keep getting this warning as my app starts up. This is before I connect to any online rooms.
Two different scenarios:
Object pool steps:
- Instantiate some prefabs that have Coherence Sync on them
- They’re all immediately disabled with
SetActive(false)and put into my object pool
- Many frames later, I’ll pull one out of the pool
- Set it active and reparent it.
- Now I get the warning:
(coherence) CoherenceSync: 'Vertex(Clone)' is trying to connect to a MonoBridge, but it already has one set.
Instance in scene steps:
- put an instance of a thing with CoherenceSync in the scene
- Set it to be uniqueness=“no duplicates”
- run game (thing in scene isn’t active at startup)
- warning happens immediately.
I have no idea if the uniqueness matters for the instance scenario.
Any ideas the cause and if I should be concerned? If I shouldn’t be concerned, perhaps the warning shouldn’t be there?